Thursday 19 June 2014

Cultus Witch, Rias's Final Turn!


Cultus Witch, Rias, "Too bad! I need to be extremely hard on you." Yea, I couldn't agree more on this card caption. Where this card can really hard to handle after it performs Legion with Inspection Witch, Deirdre.


For Witch's sub-clan user, this card is recommended to use for the Final Turn blow. Since Witch of Enchantment, Fianna and other supporting cards to its skill such as Witch of Precious Stones, Dana and Inspection Witch, Deirdre can help to gain the advantage of this card at the early and mid-game.

Try to make a good use of this card in the Final Turn because its Ultimate skill can only be activate during the turn it performs Legion. I have fought a person who use this card for the Final Turn and darn I lost to it.


At first he use Witch of Enchantment, Fianna in the Legion mode to force out all my grade 0 from the deck. The next turn after he done 4 damages to me he rode this unit and blast me off. I can even barely guard his rear-guards attack. You can easily make a Final Turn with this card if you got enough units on the field and opponent's field is full of grade 0. Keep it out with Critical and Stand Trigger because you will your rear-guards to attack since this card is not a re-stander.

No comments:

Post a Comment