Monday 6 October 2014

Cardfight!! Vanguard Custom Playmat by Jackjunk

Hello guys, recently I found custom playmat is a very interesting thing to do. So I started few custom made playmat. 

Basically its not really good enough coz I have seen most of the custom playmat that some friends here made and it's truly awesome. 

Most of it will use the full arts and make them into playmat. Hopefully, you guys will love it in time to time and maybe i will make more creative playmat and post it over here. Thus, I will openly accept any comments/reviews/supports from all for the better playmat in the future. 

Liberator of Destiny, Oglovale & Bluish Flame Liberator, Prominence Glare's Mat


Phantom Blaster Overlord's Mat


Dark Irregulars's Mat


Eternal Flame's Mat


Interstellar's Mat


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I edit it with photoshop. you can always design one with any psd template from google. But sadly, I can't remember where I found one. it's been a long time.

      Delete